Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Future & My Final Blog Post


What do I think the future holds for education? Well the obvious answer is that it is going to continue to change, rapidly, towards a more technologically advanced class. Check out this K-12 Horizon Report for more information on what the future holds! Hint: mobiles are referred to as “increasingly always-connected device,” and “extremely multi-functional and robust, and grow more so with each passing year.” So if you are currently strongly opposed to the idea of BYOD… I would suggest rethinking it and discovering its new and improved uses!
In any case, I can’t think of a better time to be entering the education world. I feel right now we are in the middle of a big wave of technological advances and changes taking place in the class. So when I enter the work force within the next year or so I feel like I’m ahead of the curve… woohoo thank you Internet for Educators! To see a summary of what I’ve learned, check out my video below!

All in all I have realized how much I actually enjoy using technology… somehow I feel smarter! I’m still working on the whole blogging thing, we’ll see what the future hold for that! All I know is that this is not the end for me. I may have learned many things in this course, I know I am no where near done and will never! I am excited for new opportunities and possibilities and anticipating an exciting future! Thank you everyone for reading my blog and making comments, I’ll try to keep it going after this course, so keep coming back!



Until my next post… JD


2 comments:

  1. I have to apologize... I just realized how many times I say 'um' in my video! Ooopsi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it! Great presentation and your blog posts once you got going, have been excellent. It was great to get to know you & I am looking forward to next year. Glad to read you plan to keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete