Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Infographic


What is an infographic? A couple of weeks ago I didn’t know either, but they are actually pretty neat! Infographics are visual presentations of information that are visually appealing to viewers. It is mostly used when information needs to be described quickly, precisely and quickly in a graphic way. I found these sites filled with different infographics that could be used in the classroom… you should give them a look!

My 10 Fav Education Infographics
Introduction to infographics
Infographics on education

So, here is my infographic… it is not anything live changing very basic. Anyways I hope you enjoy it!

So that’s that… it was actually pretty neat to create it. It’s easy enough to use, it would be a great project idea for students! I used infogr.am to create mine, it’s free to use so you should create one too!


Until my next post… JD

No comments:

Post a Comment