Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Year, New Attempts at Blogging

Well here we are again my blogging friends! I'm at it again! Last year I started blogging (for the first time ever) because I was enrolled in the "Internet for Educators" course, a course for pre-service teachers. A year later I am now enrolled in "Using Information and Communication Technology (ICT)" course, which is one of final classes of my Education degree (woot woot), but it again requires me to come out of my comfort zone and try new things... like blogging!

My goal for this year is to... well blog... on a more regular basis and to share more tools and resources that other fellow educators may be able to use themselves. I hope by blogging and by sharing my discomfort /resistance to trying new things that involve technology, that others will hopefully "take the plunge" and try it out too! On that note, if you are interested in trying out blogging, here are some useful links that I found helpful when I first started!
http://www.andy-morley.co.uk/blogging/tips-for-blogging/
http://www.aglimpseinsideblog.com/2012/11/blogging-tip-adding-labels-to-your-blog.html
http://oscarmini.com/2013/01/7-useful-blogging-tips-for-newbie-bloggers.html

I'm excited (and nervous) to find out what I'll learn this semester and even more excited that in a little over 4 months that I will be graduating and a fully certified teacher... as long as I keep up with my blogging that is! Wish me luck!

Until my next post... JD


1 comment:

  1. Off to a good start. Thanks for sharing those resources.

    ReplyDelete