Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My PLN & The Connected Student

Well here it is folks... my PLN!

 It looks much bigger than I had initially expected it to be, but then again my Internet for Educators class has introduced me to a lot of new things! If I had made this at the beginning of the course, it would have been MUCH smaller! I thought I would give everyone a visual, for some reason it makes me giggle a little seeing it! Here is my before PLN:
See? It's considerably smaller... it's weak... Anyways here's what I thought a connected student might look like:


I feel like I'm missing something on there, but you can get the gist of it. After seeing my current PLN compared to the connected student's I can see now that I'm a tad ahead of them in the tech game! Yay! Now I just have to keep adding to my PLN by keeping up to date and constantly learning... let's see if I can do it!

Until my next post... JD

No comments:

Post a Comment